Ukr. Bot. J. 2013, 70(2): 184–187https://doi.org/10.15407/ukrbotj70.02.184
Plant Taxonomy, Geography and Floristics
Development of a model for express assessment of resources of Helichrysum arenarium (L.) Moench (Asteraceae)Minarchenko B.M.1, Tymchenko I.A.1, Minarchenko O.M.2
- 1 M.G. Kholodny Institute of Botany,
- National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- 2, Tereshchenkivska Str., Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
- 2 Educational and Scientific Complex Institute for the Applied System Analysis of National Technical University of Ukraine,
- Ministry of Education of Ukraine and National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- 14b, Politekhnichna Str., Kyiv, 03056, Ukraine
Results of developing a model for express assessment of resources of Helichrysum arenarium (L.) Moench in the field are presented. The model is based on statistic analysis of the indicators significant for raw materials in the species populations, including methods of multivariate regression analysis. Among the six analyzed indicators for H. arenarium, statistically significant were the following: projective cover (P < 0.000001), density of shoots (p < 0.0001), and weight of a compound inflorescence (p < 0.003). The application of stepper regression has allowed us to identify the most significant variables and to formulate an algorithm for determining the stock density by all indicators and by some of them.
Keywords: assessment methods, regression analysis, resources Helichrysum arenarium
Full text: PDF (Ukr) 481K
- Afifi A., Eisen C. Statistical analysis: An approach using a computer, Moscow: Mir, 1982, 488 p. [in Russian]
- Isaykina A.P. Tsmin peschanyi na Ukraine, Kiev: Naukova dumka, 1992, 90 p.
- Minarchenko V.M. Ukr. botan. zhurn., 1999, 56(4): 411–414.